Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission One Debrief

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission One Debrief Empty Mission One Debrief Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Dobryy Den all (yes, I'm adopting my new found love for the Ukrainian language lol - it means 'Good Day').

Well, with Dixon dead, we can now move on and continue the storyline of this station, to which I am very proud to serve with such excellent writers and simmers. I'm not a one for long debriefs, but I may as well continue a bit further.

The past mission has been much more successful than I had actually intended, hence the lack of a storyline and just allowing things to flow from the point of the writers, because of that, I will doing some more mission like that. Although, I am officially closing 'Whisper in the Darkness' as of the full stop at the end of this sentence, it will be left open for another couple of days so that people can tie what few plot threads remain.

So. What do you all get out of such dedication and commitment? Well, I have a couple of promotions to hand out, and they are as follows:

Director Frank Peterson is hereby promoted to the rank of Commodore
Mission One Debrief R-a1

Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Class Luke Dragos is hereby promoted to the rank of Ensign
Mission One Debrief R-o1

and last, but not least,

Senior Commander K'Rene - Daughter of Mow'ga within the House of Klaa, is hereby promoted to the rank of Captain
Mission One Debrief R-o6

'The Trouble with Trifles' will take place 23 days after the first mission and will see the arrival Vice Admiral Ivanko and the Tirpitz to relieve acting Sector CO Commodore Peterson and shove him back where he belongs - the CIC and in command of the Station.

As you've probably guessed, there is something to do with food going to be going on in this mission, and well, I can confirm that Archangel will be hosting a diplomatic dinner featuring delegates from various races -including the Jem'Hadar and Reptilians-, whilst other crew members will be trying to figure out how to get the Dixon from the Star Trek XI universe out of the Acheron's computer.

That mission will be beginning either today, or tomorrow depending on when I can get the post finished. I warn you all now that I will be sending out a mass email stating that anybody who has not posted within 7 days of the mission commencing, who has not taken an active role within Mission 1, will be subsequently removed.

Thanking you all for your continued support, and hope this next mission goes even better than the first did.

Regards.

Nathan.
(Ivanko/Stubbs)

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2Mission One Debrief Empty Re: Mission One Debrief Mon May 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Ishan Zano

Ishan Zano

I would post but I don't really have much to say apart from 'oh you saved me, cheers' etc lol, and i'd be better off just waiting to do like a backpost in the new mission for that Smile

oh and congrats with the promotions guys Smile

3Mission One Debrief Empty Re: Mission One Debrief Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 am

K'Rene

K'Rene
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Captain K'Rene does have a nice ring to it, Lol
Seriously, Congrats everyone.

4Mission One Debrief Empty Re: Mission One Debrief Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

LOL, must you use my mother's mother tongue?

Congrats K'Rene *plots on how to get Adey up on the food chain*

I hate diplomatic dinners and so does Adey. *gets the toolbelt* Off to work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]