Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Holodeck Forum

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Holodeck Forum Empty The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Me again. I have noticed that nobody has used the Holodeck Forum yet, I don't know whether this is because you haven't had time, didn't want to or a little confused over its purpose. Well, I'll clarify for you.

For a start, you don't need to be in the Holodeck when you write in it, that's just its title lol. No, it is there for those who have gotten bored with waiting on others to post where they can write about things relevant to the character but not necessarily the mission. It also doesn't have to be set at the "present" time. I often find it useful to write about a characters past exploits and adventures, giving a bit more depth to their lives and past.

Of course, it isn't a requirement for you to use it, but it's there if you want it.

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2The Holodeck Forum Empty Re: The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

I'm planning on using it, just have been busy writing on another site lol. I also have to figure out what I would write.

3The Holodeck Forum Empty Re: The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 am

Luke Dragos

Luke Dragos
Ensign (Command)
Ensign (Command)

So much opportunity for story telling. Razz I should start doing that. God knows Luke has an endless collection of stories from his past.

4The Holodeck Forum Empty Re: The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 am

Ishan Zano

Ishan Zano

Snap! Wink

5The Holodeck Forum Empty Re: The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Only problem is Adey has lived a relatively boring life. Unless people want to know what it's like to live in Scotland in the future? LOL Or... I dunno... I guess Adey's 11 years between the Wyvern and the Starbase could be filled in. Too bad it's boring Razz

6The Holodeck Forum Empty Re: The Holodeck Forum Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

When using the chatbox, click archives everytime when you log in as this will display older messages Smile

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]