Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sim Reshuffle

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sim Reshuffle Empty Sim Reshuffle Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

'Ello all.

Although things are going better than I expected them to with the sim, it has come to my attention that things are quite going the way I had planned in relation to the structure and organisation of the sim. Therefore, I have decided to make a number of changes to the positioning of various staff and the removal of others. These changes will largely affect the Admiral's Staff. So to kick start the changes, the following have been removed for inactivity:

• Senior Commander Ferarl - Executive Officer
  • Lieutenant Jon Park - Chief of Security and Tactical

The following changes to the mainfest will also take effect immediately (to be included in the storyline at somepoint).

Captain K'Rene will assume the role of Station Executive Officer, and her present role of Tactical and Operations Advisor is displaced.

Commander Adelle Dagmar will take the role of Chief of Operations, which is a blend of Operations and Engineering - Dagmar will in effect be Chief Engineer of the Station and of the Repair yards (just so she can play with ships too and get involved in the plotline a bit more Smile )

When I get around to it, Lieutenant Colonel Ishan Zano will be appointed Marine Detachment Commanding Officer and Black Operations Supervisor.

Lieutenant Lia Pandora is taking the role of Deputy Chief of Security as well.

This basically means, that for the most part I will be playing those reporting directly to Admiral Ivanko, with the exception of Ensign Emma Rosenberg who is the Admiral's Aide and Commodore Peterson who is staying as is.

Thanks.

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2Sim Reshuffle Empty Re: Sim Reshuffle Sun May 23, 2010 11:14 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

SHIPPIES! *grins and plays with toy ship models* Heheheh!

Ahem... sorry... meds make me loopy.

3Sim Reshuffle Empty Re: Sim Reshuffle Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 pm

K'Rene

K'Rene
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Could be interesting, as K'Rene has no intention of abandoning her post with the Klingons.
Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum